New Review : The Slice™ Safety Cutter - Great For Couponers!

If you have ever read any of my previous reviews, you  know that I give my honest opinions of those products; I either love them or hate them, and will tell you so. The Slice Safety Cutter is one of those products that I LOVE!!!

I'm not much of a couponer, but I do occasionally find a few that I will put to use. The Slice Safety Cutter may change that for me; this is by far one of the best slicers I have ever used.
When I first opened the package I thought I had a faulty product, I couldn't find any semblance of a blade except a tiny microscopic blip at the tip. I thought, well maybe that is it; so I got a piece of paper and sure enough, it quickly cut right though. I feel in love; and began thinking of all the possibilities of use for this product.
If you are a couponer, you will never want to use scissors again after trying out The Slice. It cuts out coupons in the fraction of a time that it takes using scissors; this is also great if you have kids and don't want scissors accidently get picked up by one of them. As I mentioned before, the blade is so small you won't have to worry about getting cut or pricked; but, just big enough to cut through paper, pictures, or plastic wrap (on CD's and DVD's)
The Slice Safety cutter is great for Scrapbooking, news articles, coupons, art projects, plastic packages. It even includes a hole for you to place it on your key ring and a magnet if you prefer to store it on your fridge or metal cabinet.
Other Features 
-Easy to carry in your purse so you can easily cut coupons at the store
- Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel
- Stays sharp and never rusts
- Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
- Finger-Friendly™ Design
- For left- and right-handers
I think you will love this little gadget and hope you will check it out at their webiste:

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using www.tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great UGLee Pen! Review and Giveaway

New Review and Giveaway-Prefense Non-Alcohol Hand Santizer lasts 24 hours!

Winner of Uglee Pens.......